Catie Come Home

Our adoption journey to Guatemala

April 16, 2005

Note to Neighbors and Meemaw

Hello Old Town friends and Meemaw. A friend of ours from church is throwing a tea in Catie's honor a week from today, and you are invited. We figured the best way to get the word out was to post a note on the blog so you could reserve the date. Details to come.

That's all for now. Signing off for the night, as it's dark and I'm still a little nervous about walking alone to our hotel, even though I'm only about two blocks away.

2 Comments:

  • At 4/17/2005 1:50 PM, Anonymous Charlie said…

    I can't make the tea, unfortunately, but I have something for you all. I can't wait to have you back and to welcome Catie into the group. I also would like to speak with you (Danny or Kimberly) when you get back about my school plans. I hope your attic room is still offered to me. Miss you all!

     
  • At 4/17/2005 1:51 PM, Blogger stephanie said…

    So were your ears burning today? (Wow, did that sound southern!)Everyone at services can't wait to see Catie and the rest of the family. We are all praying that Papaw is better and your trip home is safe and easy. How is Papaw Glover?
    I will be thinking of you all tomorrow - touring the macedamia and coffee plantations. As dad says, all I have to do is close my eyes and press play. So whose turn is it to volunteer for the macedamia nut facial??
    I am supposed to pass this message on from Martin "the grass needed more maturing", "it hasn't rained", etc. . . I think you get the message :)
    For Tuesday/Wednesday I was going to stop at the store and pick up some milk before coming to your place - do you have any other requests? I was going to have stuff there so you don't have to go to the store for b'fast and lunch. Let me know if there is anything you want (except for cutting the grass - I'll hold Catie while someone else does that)!! Can't wait to play!! See you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home