Catie Come Home

Our adoption journey to Guatemala

April 16, 2005

Note to Neighbors and Meemaw

Hello Old Town friends and Meemaw. A friend of ours from church is throwing a tea in Catie's honor a week from today, and you are invited. We figured the best way to get the word out was to post a note on the blog so you could reserve the date. Details to come.

That's all for now. Signing off for the night, as it's dark and I'm still a little nervous about walking alone to our hotel, even though I'm only about two blocks away.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/17/2005 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't make the tea, unfortunately, but I have something for you all. I can't wait to have you back and to welcome Catie into the group. I also would like to speak with you (Danny or Kimberly) when you get back about my school plans. I hope your attic room is still offered to me. Miss you all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home