Catie Come Home

Our adoption journey to Guatemala

April 12, 2005

Free (But Spotty) Blogging from Guatemala

I'm able to blog for free from the Princess Reforma hotel in Guatemala City. They have a Dell computer, with a flat-screen monitor, set up in the corner of the 5th floor lobby here, and the access is wireless. That is a new and much-appreciated development since our last trip here.

Unfortunately, the wireless connection is spotty at best. I just updated my "Memory Plane" post but lost it when the connection was broken. Bummer. I'll try to go back later and update it again.

UPDATE: I've finished the "Memory Plane" post and managed to publish the final version. You can look at it below. Thankfully, I have time to deal with spotty Internet connections today, as we have nothing planned but giving Catie time to adjust. I'm sure we'll visit the tourist shops just down the block, and we're pondering a visit to the Guatemalan Zoo, but for the most part, this is just a day to enjoy the new addition to the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home